Friday, February 12, 2010

Frustrations with the ONE

I think I have mentioned I have yet to see some males lock up at all...

And this one is the most frustrating of all.



Dearest Pastel Super Mojave...

I had many many plans for you, and yet your inaction have foiled them all.

Your beautiful blue eyes betray the fact that you are aware that you are messing with my head. You know what you are doing to me, and you enjoy it.

Enjoy my lament, as it will be my last on you, my friend. If you do not do your job now, you will do it later. It is only a matter of time. I am just not prepared to wait any longer.



You are aware of your foibles, and yet you flick your tongue at me, slither around like you own the place, and pick the nicest and most comfortable areas of the tub to relax in.

I will only ask you once more. Please enjoy and entertain your ability to reproduce. It would be most helpful.

Thank you.

Have a wonderful day, my friends.

1 comment:

Jackie M. said...

Does that mean no crystals? :P