Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Stuff I caught recently


I've been watching and waiting for something to happen in the snake room, without actually doing much of what I have been planning to do.

So I caught a few interesting things and I am gunna share them with you.

Above is a glowing, building Spider female. She was bred to my Lemonblast male. I love Spinners, and I love Spinner Blasts, so I am really excited to see what comes out of this pairing.  She is an awesome Spider too, so I am really curious what kind of Spinners she produces.


And then I caught this Het Pied female shedding, and I thought it was really cute. She was pissed as all get out,  but I managed to get a few photos of her hood.


Yeah, did I mention she was pissed? Look at that aggressive posturing. Less than an hour later, she was fully shed and clean.

Gotta love it!



And this beauty is the next female in line to lay for me, more than likely in the next week or so. This is my TSK Axanthic female possible het Albino. I'm hoping she proves for me, cause the Albino het TSK Axanthic is not going this year.

I NEED MY SNOW!!

It will be six eggs from this gal, and I can't wait to see what she makes. COME ON, BABAY!!!

The worst I can get out of this clutch is a crap ton of Axanthics.

I'll take it.

So with that, I bid you adieu.

Have a fantastic day, my friends.

1 comment:

Royal Morphz said...

Awesome shots Heather, and I;m crossing all my crossables for you to get a Snow or 2 this year.