Thursday, September 2, 2010

ACK!

I am running out of time.

Things are getting busy, and I have to say that I do not have enough time in the day.

Right now, as we speak, I am trying to figure out what additional things I have to do before the show, which seems like tons.

I am getting shirts printed out, I am getting more acrylic displays, I am getting new cards printed out....

Doing shows is stressful, and this is the first of many this year, my friends.

I am mentally going a mile a minute, but with everything I have to do still, I am not really prepared.

But that's alright.

I have some time, and although I have way too much going on this week and next with other non-snake related things, the snake things are absolutely first and foremost.

So, here we are.


Random update: The Clown male, Homey, is doing fantastic in his quarantine rack with a few other of his friends. I was doing water and feeding, and he was the one I had to take photos of. I am very proud of him. He looks good! I can't wait to throw him in with some females next year... just not sure what quite yet.

And this is my holdback Black Pewter het Hypo, albeit washed out with the flash. I need to work on that, but he is really really nice. I am very excited to have him to plug into the Hypo stuff I have going on.

So there it is, folks. I'm off to go do some stuff, hopefully snake stuff, and I wish you a fantastic day!

No comments: