Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Casper the Friendly Ghost


Welcome to the fold, Casper.

Heather, why is it that you have this Ghost male? Don't you already have Pee-Oh-Gee, the Pastel Orange Ghost?

Because this guy has a bit more than you may think hidden inside.

He's even trying to hide it. 


Now, what is it that he has hidden?

Well, I got this guy at the online USARK Auction, and I have to say, I wasn't set on getting this guy, but no one outbid me. So here he is, and I can't say I'm upset about it.

He is a Hypo 66% possible het Pied male.

So yes, I am shooting for Hypo Pieds, my friends. I have that pain in the ass Pied poss het Hypo in the collection, so now this project is somewhat complete. At least I have a pair now.

We shall see what I manage to drum up this upcoming season with this guy. Not sure what I want to do with him yet, since his girlfriend isn't big enough.

Any thoughts?


Here are the hatchlings from this past day or two.

Pastel het Genetic Stripe clutch ended up with 2.1 Pastel het Genetic Stripes, 3.2 Het Genetic Stripes.
Not too shabby, but I would have loved more Pastel het females.... Oh well.

And this clutch ended up much better. Cinnamon het Pied clutch ended up with 2.3 Cinnamon het Pieds, and 0.1 Het Pied.

I am very happy about this clutch, plus I am getting some wicket striping going on on these Cinnies! One of the males is almost a solid stripe! (Top center)

So there we are. Next clutches to hatch are Caramels and the Mystery Mojave clutch. Can't wait to see what pops out then too!

Have a fantastic day, my friends.

No comments: