It has been a long time since I have been working on the TSK Snow project. This will be my third year trying to hit it. I debated even breeding this gal again, since she has been such a spotty eater, but I did.
And she gave me four more chances at Snows this year.
Four BIG chances, so I hope maybe even twins? But I doubt it.
I have to say, I'm glad these eggs are on the ground, and I'm glad this gal gave me another chance at Snows, but she looked HORRIBLE after egg laying. So of course, I cleaned her up, cleaned her tub, and decided she needed another tub to live in. So now she is in the Trouble Makers Rack.
The Trouble Makers Rack are the snakes that I need to keep a bit more of a closer eye on, and she is absolutely one of those. Lets hope she recovers quickly from this season... I have a date for her next year if she can handle it with my Spider het TSK Axanthic poss het Albino male.
Here we are with the four eggs, looking hugemongous like they are.
So fingers and toes crossed for my TSK Snows this year. Some double visual recessives in the collection would work out fantastically, if I do say so myself.
And since I've struck out twice so far on Snows, it would be so so so nice to actually get one in these eggs this year.
So there you go, my friends.
Hope, wish, and pray with me on these clutches... The odds gods need to be nice to me this year.
Have a great day, my friends!