Monday, May 16, 2011

Clutches 6 and 7

 On Friday afternoon, I stepped in the snake room to this.


 My Spider het Blurry (a trait I am dinking with) finally laid her eggs. This clutch was well anticipated, as she was with my Firefly male. 

These Bumbleflies are going to be awesome.

6 eggs, one slug. 

One slug I can handle. 


Into the incubator they went, and the weekend commenced. 

Went to a wedding, got to hang out with some Marines, had some wine, had some cake. Good times to be had by all. 

On Sunday, after recovering from the wedding, I had a few things to do around the house. Didn't get into the snake room at all until later in the afternoon/evening. 
And when I got in there, this is what I saw.

YAY FOR THIS CLUTCH!


This clutch is highly anticipated as a possible double recessive visual clutch.
My Hypo het Pied male with this Pied 50% poss het Hypo female. 

I really hope to at least get a Hypo out of it. COME ON, BABY!


Six chances at a Hypo Pied (hopefully), although I did manage to drop an egg in the transfer process. Didn't look any worse for wear, so we will keep an eye out on the egg and hope for the best. 

So there are the next few clutches that are here already. WOW! Clutch Seven... 

Phew...

Anyway, I hope you all noticed the change over the weekend with the new website. Check it out, let me know what you like, what you don't, what needs to be changed, etc. This is the "get the kinks out" time. Help a sister out. 

Have a great day, my friends.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the additional clutches!

The website looks great! I did find that two of the FAQs have the same answer; didn't find anything other than that.