Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Clutches hatched

All of these clutches have hatched out over the last few days, and I have to say I'm happy-pointed.

Yes, that says Happy-Pointed. Happy and dissapointed all at the same time.

Let's begin.

This clutch is the Possible Double het Hypo Albino female to the Albino male. Guess what? This is disappointment. This is the third year she has not proved out to be either Het Albino or Het Hypo. She is now a normal, and she is up for sale. I always get beautiful babies from her, but with the space issue becoming more of an issue, I'm willing to let her go.


And then the happy part...

This unexpected clutch from my Blurry girl to a Mystery male turned out to be the Firefly, and all of these critters are beautiful females! A Firefly, a Fire and a Normal.


And another bout of happy! The Spider possible het Albino proved out, but did not produce a Spider Albino for me... Disappointment.  But much more happy than disappointment...

So.... Happy-ment?

1.0 Spider het Albino, 2.1 Albino, 0.2 Het Albinos


I love it. Now the next clutches to hatch are a disappointment clutch of two normals out of the four eggs left (two more went bad) from my Normal to a Mystery male, and my Lemonblast to het Red Axanthic clutch which has not pipped yet.

So I will get to the popping questions tomorrow, with a few other surprises and things to share. This week is going to be fun!

Have a great day, my friends.

No comments: