Monday, October 17, 2011

Collection Photos Again!

Crystal
This year has been a year of a great many new things, and I have been trying to get the best photos of the new stuff I can. The problem is, I am having a hard time finding enough time to get everything I want to get done completed. 
I am coming around with much more time on my hands after this weekend, so I will be able to FINALLY be able to do the things I said I would.
Sorry for being such a slacker.
 
Bumblebee Fire
One of those things that I said I would do is get all of the collection photos up to date. I'm working on it, and as you can see if you actually do go look on the collection page, I have at least made sections of the collection for the animals that are missing.

So we are on our way, slowly but surely.
And of course, while I have the camera out, I will try and take photos of animals that you guys want to see, including some comparison photos if I can come up with some clever ones over the course of the photo session.
 
Now that I have a Vanilla male, I will take some photos of comparison of Special stuff, and so on and so forth. I know that is always something people want to see...
 
So what else?

 This on top of needing to seriously look into the next years breedings, which tend to begin at the end of the month typically for me. I am considering pushing it back a few weeks to be able to consolidate my plans.
 
It's going to be interesting, and I usually feel like I am behind when the East Coast gets eggs three months before me, but that is the way of the West Coast breeders. The seasons come slower over here, and therefore the response development time for most snakes is slower.
 I have come to accept it, but it doesn't make it any easier when you see people with eggs pipping when you haven't even gotten your first clutches of the season yet.

Maybe it's just me... Seems like every season, my females tend to go just a little bit later than before. Oh well. Patience is a virtue, right?

Have a great day, my friends.
Gargoyle

No comments: