Friday, October 28, 2011

Short and Sweet

I am actually packing up right now as you read this, more than likely, so I am keeping it short and sweet.

I PROMISE ON MY ENTIRE COLLECTION that I will have Sacramento Show Photos.

I know I've been slacking over the past few shows for lack of getting out there and taking photos of the newest and coolest.

This time, I am DOING IT, folks. And if I don't do it, my aspiring photographer Father will be going around with his fancy camera. And then we will do a photo competition... If I can get the files after all is said and done.

I'm charging the camera, packing the boxes, and getting ready to go.

Wish me luck!

It's going to be a good one :)

Plus, it's my Birthday tomorrow... That means people need to buy snakes, right?

Have a Fantastic Fantabulous Heather's Birthday weekend, my friends!

No comments: