Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Fun with Photos!

I know I mentioned this before briefly, but I am participating in a Calendar for charity that the theme is "Heels for Herps"

I love it! 

So of course, for charity sake, I had my friend Lewie come over and take some photos of my heels and my Balls!

We have many different shoots, so I am showing you the ones that didn't quite make the cut. Every month is another female herper with her animals and her heels. It's a great idea, and this year is going to be awesome!

Here is the link for Last Years Calendar

Make sure to check back in about this in November, when I believe the next years Calendar will be available. Of course, if you are interested, I will remind you on the blog. 
(Even if you aren't, I'll probably still do it. I'm all about helping charities!)

That there is the Super Pastel Lesser being shy..

Do you love it? I had a lot of fun with this, although some snakes were less interested in participating, and as we snake owners well know, getting a snake to cooperate is sometimes impossible.

Also, I had some photos taken of the collection for those that were not in shed and that were ready and willing, so not everyone (if you couldn't tell) got their picture taken. 
Here are a few that I liked a lot that did. Of course, they are uploaded on the collection page.

Pastel Butter Spider
I am going to get a better camera by the end of the month, and I plan on learning how to take some more classy photos. It's going to be a good time! 

Especially considering all of the pretty critters I have to pick from... 

But I gotta do the things I promised first. Hopefully tomorrow night I can get some good photos. Fingers crossed for legitimate blog topics with applicable photos.

Super Pastel Mojave
Have a great day, my friends!

No comments: