Monday, October 10, 2011

Not done yet!

Chubby Female Pastel
Well, the season is coming to a close, but I'm not even done yet! I know we have mentioned that planning for the next season is already underway, as I tend to start my next breeding season on my Birthday, but this time it may not happen.

With everything going on, my Birthday actually falls on the Saturday of the Sacramento Reptile Show, so while we will be snake-ing that day, I will not be able to pair up any animals. 

I am expecting two more clutches to lay, one from the female above and another late female as well. The incubator is still on, and I doubt that it will be shut down until January at this point.. 

But that is alright!
It doesn't mean that things aren't going to happen, it just means that things are going to happen a bit later than usual. 

Black Pewter

I'm also trying to get around to taking a lot of new pictures of critters, as the collection variety has expanded.

I fully intend on getting a few more things done, as well as photos and introduce some new topics to discuss, a few of which have been requested.

I am also doing a few auctions on my Facebook Page located here. If you are on Facebook, check out my page and like it! If you want to be involved in the auctions, you must like the page. Some great deals happen over there, including discounts on purchases and fun games!

Anyway, have a great Monday, my friends.

No comments: