Thursday, October 20, 2011

Crossroads

I am finally with more time to spend on things, and I apologize for being less than interesting over the last few months.

I finished up my weekend courses, and I have been doing evening classes during the week that will still continue, but I am done with weekends, which will open me up to a lot more free time to get photos and more information.

I have been waiting to get my collection up, the available page up to date, and a few other things.

It's been hard, and I am sorry for being boring while I deal with outside of snake life. It's been trying, but I am glad I did it. On to the next one!

So now that I have more free time, what do I do with it???

Get my act together, that's what.

I am attending the Sacramento Reptile Show this upcoming end of the month, so I get to prepare for a traveling show.

I have never done a travelling show before, so this will be a new one too.

I love new things to be able to share with you all. It'll be interesting, since I won't have a chance to go home to get anything during the show... Gotta make sure we have everything!

Growing up and growing out into the world with the snake game...

No time to be distracted right now. Focus is back on, baby!

Any suggestions from those of you who have a billion things going on, how to balance everything?

I'd love to hear from you guys about this.

Have a great day, my friends.

No comments: