Thursday, August 30, 2012

Killerbees


Did you know that this is the first year EVER that I have hatched out Killerbees? My luck has been horrible with them, and the only reason I hit on these guys is cause I put my Pastel Butter Spider in with a Pastel.

Yeah, I had to do it the easy way.

Not sure why, but that is the way the cookie crumbles some days, right?

 

I am very impressed with the way they look out of the egg though, almost Hypo...

Does this give me pause to keep one? 

Yeah, kinda.

But I'm on the fence about it.

I have a ton of holdbacks already.


But one more can't hurt, right? Especially if they look like this!

But until I decide, they are available and up on the website, which I spent several hours updating again!

I am almost to the point where I am up to date on the available animals.

I just need to get to the point where I am up to date on the clutches in the incubator too... 

Baby steps.


Let's just admire these Killerbees, shall we?

No comments: