Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Hey, Look, I'm Famous!

So I have my fan page on Facebook and I post some pictures there that sometimes I can't wait to share until 6AM the next morning.

And I have the opportunity to post on the forums at my leisure.

So of course, when I hatched out my Axanthic Bumblebee, I was pretty stoked (as the title of the blog that day said).

I posted it up a few places, including Ball-Pythons.net, which is one of my Go-To forums for sharing and getting Ball Python information.

And then....

I get THIS!

http://thereptilereport.com/axanthic-bumblebee/

The Reptile Report is a website that highlights things that occur on the forums that are worth noting, and I have to say, I'm kinda psyched that my Axanthic Bee was one of those things worth noting.

I, of course, thought it was worth noting, and I hope you all do too, but it is a different animal all together to come from a place that doesn't seek out my individual goings-on.

So I'm excited.

www.thereptilereport.com is worth keeping an eye on if you want to see more about the going's on in the reptile industry, not just Ball Pythons, but other critters as well.  



And still excited about them too!

YAY!

Have a great day, my friends.

No comments: