Wednesday, August 8, 2012

New clutch.. number still undefined



I am very proud to announce another clutch, and this one is dear to my heart. This female I produced back in 2008 from a 100% Het Clown male to a Pastel female. I kept back all of the females, and this girls sister is the one who produced for me the Pastel and Killer Clowns earlier this past weekend. 

So this is a normal sister, with one more Pastel possible het to produce (although I don't expect her to go this year).

I bred her to the Clown, but I am pretty sure I backed him up with the Pastel het Clown. We will see how things turn out. I hope she proves!


For a first time breeder, five eggs isn't too shabby!

Let's hope there are a few weird Clown faces in there when the time comes.


I caught her in the middle of laying as well, so she did an excellent job, and these eggs are pretty fresh in this picture.

Fingers crossed, my friends. 

And of course, my little Zebra Bee shed out. I'm pretty pleased about it! He looks AWESOME.


I can't wait to see him grow into his colors.

Have a great day, my friends.

We are ramping up for the Reptile Super Show this weekend... Are you going?

No comments: