Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Pastel Lesser and Pastel Butter goodness

So apparently I had a good plan for the Super Pastel Lesser and the Pastel Butter Spider.

I bred them to things.

And here is what I got!

This here is the Super Pastel Lesser to Normal clutch.

I haven't sexed them yet, but we got:

4 Pastel Lessers, 1 Lesser, and 4 Pastels.


Not too shabby...

And here we have the Pastel Butter Spider to Pastel clutch. This hatched out this weekend as well.


1.0 Super Pastel Butter Spider, 2 Butter Spiders, 3 Killerbees, 1 Super Pastel, 1 Pastel Butter, and 1 Pastel. 

This guy is my Super Pastel Butter Spider. I did sex him, and he is a He.

I'm not sure what that means for me... but it's good to know, eh?

So there you go! Lots of Butters and Lessers and Mojaves and stuff this year. It's gunna be a fun one!

Have a great day, my friends!

No comments: