Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Holy Crap!

So things in life have been much more dramatic than that of the snake world.

Hurricane/Super Storm Sandy on the East Coast....
Niners winning...
Giants sweeping the World Series...

Heather getting older... (HAH, just kidding)

It has been very hard to focus on the snakes when I am worried about my friends and family over on the other coast. I know several families that do not have power, and those in Manhattan are not doing so well either.

On top of it all, I am going to go teach at the local community college again about the reptile industry. That should be fun, and I am looking forward to it.

That is somewhat snake related, but more about the industry than that animals themselves.

It's getting close to the holidays and that adds another tweak to the world.

Weather is getting colder, and things are getting tighter for a lot of people.

It will be an interesting next few months, but it should be fun, as long as days start to extend to around 36 hours.

I need my sleep!

Anyway, I will be addressing some requests, and taking some photos soon of new things and fun things and things that I have been playing around with.

Have a great day, my friends.

Stay safe.

No comments: