Friday, October 5, 2012

Hypo Spider stuff


I have been sorely lacking in Hypo male stuff over the last few years, so when the opportunity to get a Hypo Spider combo male was on the table, I jumped on the chance!

And of course, from a generous friend, I managed to finagle two!

First, I have to introduce the Hypo Black Bee, which is, by definition, a Hypo Black Pastel Spider.

I didn't think I would like them as much as I do, but they have a very interesting tone, much more gold and purple than a Honeybee.

I wish I had something to compare him with, but the Honeybee has been long gone since I hatched him two years ago.

And another??

Why yes, please!

This here is the Hypo Butterbee, which by definition is, (you guessed it) a Hypo Butter Spider.

This guy just GLOWS.


He glows so much that the flash didn't work in his favor. I am going to have to figure something else out for him and get some better photos.
 

So there you go, my friends. I have to update the collection page, as it has been sorely lacking over the last season or so.

Have a great weekend, and I'll see you on the flip side!

No comments: