Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Collection Update

At the show, I had a blog reader come up to me and ask me a question that I really wondered about after everything was said and done.

He said "Heather, you show off all these cool morphs, but your collection page isn't anywhere near what you show off!"

And I said "You are RIGHT!"

Let me explain.

I am not good with my web page. I am versed in HTML, but I have to say, some of the coding evades my knowledge, so I am not the one to update my stuff.

This is not to say that I do not have full intentions to update it.

I really do.

But at this point, it has yet to be done.

SO, with that being said, I will write out a list.

This is what I have in the collection as of today!

Normal
Pastel
Enchi
Mojave
Pinstripe
Spider
Black Pastel
Cinnamon
Fire
Yellowbelly
Sable
Spotnose
Het Red Axanthic
Special
Mystic
Albino
Pied 
Ghost
TSK Axanthic
Genetic Stripe
Caramel
Clown
Het Lavender


Super Pastel
Pastel Yellowbelly
Lemonblast
Bumblebee
Pastel Lesser
Pastel Mojave
Mojave Spider
Firefly
Pastel Orange Ghost
Honeybee
Pewter
Black Pewter
Crystal
Sulfur Mojave
Spinner
Pastel Calico
Pastel Pied
Pastel Het Red Axanthic 
Black Pastel Het Red Axanthic
Butter Enchi
Red Axanthic

Sterling
Super Pastel Lesser
Pewterbee
Spinnerblast
Silver Bullet
Pastel Super Mojave
Pastel Crystal
Super Mojave Super Fire
Super Pewter
Pewter het Red Axanthic


So there you go. I'm pretty sure that is all of them...
I avoided listing the hets for stuff, cause that would make it even longer. 
You wanna see something? Let me know and I will highlight that morph for the next blog!


Have a fantastic day, my friends!

No comments: