Friday, November 19, 2010

One of these is not like the others


For the past couple of days, it has been photographs. I have been having a good time with my camera, and I have been enjoying my new babies.

Now to tie all of my photos together, I have to be clever. I talk about colors, patterns, specific morphs and their combos. 

And I am going to do it again today. 


It's Friday, so I was thinking about doing something cool... Maybe have a hunt for the morphs that tie things together. 

So this blog was born.

Above is the Pastel Pied. He is a cutie patootie, as well as being an awesome looking morph as well.

Below is the Super Pastel Lesser Male. VERY yellow, as I discussed in a previous blog. 


 And this guy below?
This is my Pastave holdback girl. Pastel Mojave for the win!
Gotta love that morph, seriously. 


But Wait... What's this? Does this tie in with anything else?

At first glance, it looks like a Pewter. That's a Cinnamon Pastel, right?
So everything on the blog has Pastel in it, right?

Well, no.

This is the Black Pastel Lesser, which technically, if you want to be a smart-ass, has "pastel" in it due to the name.
I'm sorry, but that doesn't count.
 
This gal right here doesn't count for the Pastels that have been previously shown, and this one is not like the others. 

YAY!

Did you like that tie in?
 
Yeah, I'm good. 
HAH!

I hope you enjoyed the photos, and I will be back with more on Monday.

Have a fantastic weekend, my friends.

No comments: