Monday, November 29, 2010

White Plains, the short version


I have had significant show experience, and I have to say, it is more interesting being a spectator sometimes than being a vendor. I had so much more time to schmooze, and hang out and talk and enjoy the people and the animals at the show than before, and I relished the opportunity.


Of course, being a spectator, I got to take photos of things. I have to say though, I didn't take enough. I did take a few of things I had never seen in person before, and a few other things that picqued my interest, but all in all, it was more about the talking. And I had fun with it!


This here is a Pastel Enchi Ghost. I really like it!!! I had no idea it had been done before, although I shouldn't have been surprised. The thing with the White Plains show is, I had no idea who this vendor was... Signs were at a minimum.

And to continue with the Ghost theme, one of the projects I am hoping to hit, the Black Pastel Ghost. It is a fantastic looking animal.


And why not bring the family along? My little cousin and his experience with a Kingsnake. He was so excited!


And while I was hanging out with my pal, Colin Weaver, I took a few shots of some of his awesome animals. This here was his Axanthic Black Pastel and his Black Pastel het Axanthic. I love Black Pastels, as we all know. These were pretty awesome!


And how could one forget this critter? This here is a creation of George Sampson, the Vanilla Creme. Fire and Vanilla made this bad boy, and I LOVE IT! I need to get me a few Vanilla things into the mix... I was planning to already, but this ups the ante a lot.


And if you know me well enough, you know I love to talk... So while talking, I didn't take many more photos. I'm sorry to have let you down in that department.

But, I'd like to thank EVERYONE who came up to me and introduced themselves. It was an absolute pleasure to meet all of you, and I hope to be able to make it out again soon.

And a special thank you to Colin Weaver. It was a blast!

It was very different being at an East Coast show, and I liked it!
We will have to do it again, New York.

No comments: