Friday, November 5, 2010

Hey Boys! (Continued)


 So of course, I am not done with the boy introduction. 

Above is my first recessive morph boy, my Albino. He has been with me for a long time now, and I have to say, I am always floored by the colors and photos that he takes. I LOVE Albinos. 

They do so much, look so fantastic, and really just are amazing morphs. Even Joe Blow down the street appreciates the Albino morph. 

And below, my beloved Pee-Oh-Gee. 

POG?

Pastel Orange Ghost. 

He is awesome, and a great breeder. He has a date with his Spider het Ghost girlfriend from this past season.


And here is my Pastel het Pied male. He is not so bright, but he does his job, and he does it well! I really love his pattern too... 


And my TSK Axanthic het Albino male, that I hope and pray will actually make me a Snow this year. He has a date with his Albino het Axanthic girl friend. I just hope she gives me more than four eggs this year... And that she actually breeds and gives me eggs!



How can one forget my amazing male Genetic Stripe, with his solid awesome kick-ass stripe?
He has a date with his Het Gals, as well as maybe a Mojave or something? I love the Butter Stripe!


Pastel Yellowbellies are AWESOME, and this guy is no exception. He is a great breeder, and although I have no real idea what to put him with, he will be breeding with something this year..


How can you go wrong with a Sterling? Pewters and Pastels is the least he can provide... This guy is one of the prize males I have here, and I am sure I will find him a bevy of females that he will like. 

More to come again soon! 

Have a fantastic day, my friends.

No comments: