Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Hey Boys!

 I went a bit overboard with what I was planning to do last night.  I had originally intended to check on the girls... but what I ended up doing was playing with my boys.

It helped, in a way, cause I know what males I can use this season in the mix. Let me introduce you to a few of them today.

This guy is Mobee. The Mojave Spider. I am really excited about using this guy, since he is a newer addition, and I have GREAT plans for him. At least a few Pastels and maybe my Pinstripe? I'm not sure.


This guy is also a newer addition to the group, and I only have one female that I know for sure he is going to. This guy is my Hypo possible het Pied. And who is his girlfriend? 
Well, my Pied possible het Hypo.
Can't wait to see them both prove out!


And Carmine, a resident male here. He is going to be making more Caramels, and hopefully some females this year... And some double het Caramel Glows!


My not so amazing Lemonblast male... He is a great breeder, but not too much to look at compared to some other Lemonblasts I have. I am not quite sure what I'm going to do with him this season... He has great potential, I'm just not sure what. Maybe a Mojave or two? And a Pastel? Yeah, I'm not sure.

This guy right here is my stud Pied male. He has been with me forever. He will be with a few leftover possible hets that I have sitting around, and I'm not sure what else I want to put in with him. I love love love some Black Pastel Pieds, so maybe that will be a good place to start. The great thing about Pieds is that anything combined with them is usually pretty awesome!

So of course, there are a few more boys to be introduced, but right now, these guys should be enough stud-muffin eye candy... 

Have a great day, my friends!

No comments: