Thursday, November 4, 2010

SOOOPER!!!

Once upon a time, Heather dreamed about what some of her project goals were...
And she came to the conclusion that Super Pewters were one of them.
So she tried and tried, and hatched out Silver Bullets (Super Cinnamon Pastels), but never the elusive Super Pewter... 

UNTIL NOW.

Here are two photos, pretty much with flash and without. These photos compare the Super Pewter with the Silver Bullet. The Bullet is a few weeks to a month older than the Super Pewter, but I did this more to compare coloration. 

I wish I had a Super Cinnamon or Super Black Pastel to put in there too... 

THAT would have been an awesome photo, right there.


But this will have to do. 
I am really surprised how much an extra Pastel gene does to the coloration of this morph combo.


The Super Pewter, as we well know, is a Super Pastel Super Cinnamon (or Black Pastel, but that would be a Super Black Pewter).


A Silver Bullet is a Pastel Super Cinnamon.

 As you can see, it is darker, with less Silver, but with the same general lack of pattern. They are both AWESOME looking, and I expect them to start gold speckling like Lucky did over the next few months.

The Bullet already seems to be starting to. 

What am I talking about? 
Well, this is Lucky. See his spots? They just popped up over time. They are yellow/gold.

I expect the others to do the same. 

Should be fun watching them grow up. 

So there you go, people. 

Granted, it is not a full color tutorial, but I think it works for the time being... or until I get a Super Cinnamon or Super Black Pastel. 

But I think this should be good enough.

Have a fantastic day, my friends.


BTW: I'll be vending at the Pasadena Herp World Expo this weekend. I hope to see some of you there!

No comments: