Friday, April 29, 2011

TODAY IS THE DAY!

I have been putting this off for way too long, and I really need to get my act together, people.

TODAY IS THE DAY I TAKE NEW COLLECTION PHOTOS!!!

And by this upcoming Monday, I hope to have the new site up and running.

THAT, my friends, is the plan.

Will I get to it? Will I finish what I started?

I damn near have to. Procrastination on this has gone on way too long.

This is the problem with being a Ball Python Breeder/Full-time Other things person. My time has to be spread out accordingly, and unfortunately for the website, some things get put to the way side for a bit.

But I have spoken, and it shall be done.

I also went over to a friend's house last night, had a great time talking snakes, guns, fishing and the like. And of course, saw a chart on her wall...

I snagged a copy, and wanted to share with you all as well. I know it has made the rounds before, but I've never had a physical copy.

NOTE: I have removed it since posting because I didn't realize it had a copyright on it. I will develop something that is similar to post up for you all to see.

Print it, love it, learn from it. This is what I try and explain to you often in my frustrations with the females I deal with.

So now, it's in chart form.

Hope this helps, I'm off to go take some photos!

Have a fantastic weekend, my friends!

No comments: