Tuesday, April 12, 2011

What to do....

Pied Female




I have been trying to figure out what to really talk about this week with the down time between breeding and no eggs, although I still have males plugged in with females.

Other than taking lots of pretty pictures, which I need to do anyway for the revamped website, I am at a loss in some ways as to what to talk about. 
I will be plugging in the incubator this week, I think, and when that happens, I will be going thru a "how to do it" module of sorts, but right now?

I'm relaxing. 

This week is a kick back week from most things, so there is more fun to be had and maybe a video to be made? 

I'm not sure. I'm not even sure what kind of video I would want to make anyway... 

Photos and videos and studying. YAY! 

Of course I could plan and think about what I could do with new things, but honestly, I am not in the market for new things right now. Most people aren't... They are waiting for the newest models of combination morphs to hatch out this year to help them decide what to do with thier own collections.

I am one of them. 

Granted, I know what I'd like to add if I could... a Desert something, a Calico something male and a Pastel Genetic Stripe something male, but again, right now, I'm waiting. 

I'm not in a rush... This is the time of year where I can say that. 

Now come baby hatching time? That is a different story.

I guess I should enjoy it, eh? 
I think I will. 

Have a fantastic day, my friends. 

Pewter het Red Male

No comments: