Thursday, December 22, 2011

Big girls, baby boys


As you know, I've been introducing new males into the harem.

A few of these boys actually showed some kinds of promise, so I snapped some pictures.

Above is my Pewterbee with a Pastel, and he was actually locked as I checked. He likes the larger girls, and I can't say I'm upset about it at all.

I am upset about the mess they made before I took the picture, but... it's hard to clean without not messing with them.

This guy below I've actually mentioned before, my beloved Spinnerblast.

He keeps trying to make things happen.


Problem is, you notice where his vent is? You can see per the picture what the issue is, but the thing is, he is trying! He is managing to lift the female's tail, and that again is a great sign, but no hemipene work at all so far.


Oh well... More to see soon.

Have a great day, my friends!


No comments: