Monday, December 5, 2011

Enchi Recovery


She's doing alright... skinny and sad, and I am just working on trying to get her back into the right place. Her eggs are already going bad, but at least she is around to tell the tale!

I am looking forward to getting her back on track.  She is not completely back, as she has yet to eat for me, and she is still a bit swollen, but I am ready to get her set and healthy again.

And the breedings this past week have not been all that bad. 


Here we have a Pastel Butter Spider enjoying his moment with a Pastel female..


The Vanilla het Hypo male with a Pastel female...


And the Mojave Spider male with a Black Pastel female.

All and all not too shabby, eh?

I hope to be able to get a bit of time and actually be able to write out something cohesive this week about stuff.

And Anonymous, I cannot do the Orange Dream blog, as I don't have one to share! If you have any other requests, please let me know.

Have a great day, my friends!

No comments: