Wednesday, December 21, 2011

YouTube requests needed

I have never been the best at doing videos...

But I have done them, and someone has requested that I do a few more.

In the spirit of the season, I of course do not have very much time to sit down and think about all the cool things I should do.

So I ask you, my blogger friends...

What should I do?

I need topics of discussion, especially since I will be having a few days off from work to handle it.

Is there something that you are DYING to see from me?

Cause I am dying to share it with you...

Help a sister out here.


Have a great day!

3 comments:

John F Taylor said...

General care videos are seriously needed to show what is done by professionals such as yourself. Maybe a morph guide slideshow, a general breeding video covering hibernation, feeding, etc. Just a few thoughts as I come up with more I can email you.

Sarag said...

I agree with John, Husbandry, and proper handling, feeding videos would be great.

Bryan said...

I'm always a fan of unpacking videos if you get anything new shipped in. Though with the weather and time of year that may not be for a while. I'd also love some videos of morphs that look similar and how to tell them apart i.e. Black pastel vs cinnamon or normal vs fire/vanilla/special