Friday, December 9, 2011

Show Season and SALE!

Show season is almost over, but there is one last show of the season before it turns around again...

January has the Reptile Super Show, and I will be there vending.

I have to say that I haven't done as many shows as I thought I would this year, but this year has had a bunch of rollercoasters, much of which was not snake related.

And when real life that is not snake related gets in the way, it really gets in the way.

I feel kinda bad for not having enough time, but something has got to give.

But, I have time for this, and I am going to be there!


www.reptilesupershow.com 

It is January 7th and 8th, and at the Pomona Fairplex.

It should be a great show, and I have plenty of critters left to sell.

And actually, I am going to be having a special sale to assist in funding my real life endavours, specifically my wedding that is coming up.

For you blog readers, when inquiring about an animal, mention the word "Wedding" in the e-mail/inquiry, and you will receive free shipping off on your animal! This is a large savings for those animals under $300, and for those animals over $500, take an additional 10% off, including free shipping!

This sale is thru the month of December, ending Jan 1st, 2012, and only referenced here on the blog. Tell your friends!

I hope this helps those of you that are short due to the holidays, and are in desperate need of that one extra animal...

So with that, enjoy your weekend, and have a great day, my friends.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!! I MIGHT FINALLY BE ABLE TO GET MY ENCHI!!!

mandalorian said...

Heather, are you planning on having any show specials at Pomona next month?

Unknown said...

I am considering it! I usually have "Show Prices" anyway, so should you stop by, please let me know you read the blog, and I will do my best to accommodate you!