Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Being Sick

So my voice is back, a sexy scratchy mucous filled voice, but a voice none the less.

I have to say, this has been the second time this season that I have gotten ill, and it is NO FUN AT ALL.

I wish I could say that I took a day off to rest, and was able to clean all of the snakes and took a billion photos.

But I did not.

I just hacked my way thru my workday, coughed my way thru the evening and writing papers, and now, I am just spent.

Last night I did not even walk into the snake room.

I am ashamed of myself.

I have had time, however, to contemplate some photos and possible topics for the next few days, including the one about my photography.

I have touched on this before, and yesterday I did mention my use of the fantastic white board... I shall elaborate on this very soon.

But until then, you will have to read how much being sick sucks, which I really do believe you already know.

Thank goodness Human Colds cannot be transmitted to Snakes, although I would love to use that as the excuse as to why I didn't go into the snake room if it were true.

For the health of the animals, I'd say...

Anyway, I'm rambling.

Suggestions for topics would be appreciated, just because I am working on a few things and my energy levels are minimal for topic picking brain power. 

Have a great day, my friends.

No comments: