Thursday, February 23, 2012

MWAHAHAHAHA (Pastel Pied)

So guess what? I actually took some photos, got an inspiration for blogging, and am pretty damned pleased with myself. 

I did not sit in front of the computer for several hours trying to figure out what to write about.
I decided to move some males around last night, and took out the Pastel Pied male that I produced last year. 

Here are a few shots of him over the years. 



The photo below is a picture of him from the collection page. He was around 8 months old?


The photo below this one is a photo of a Pastel Pied from this year.


As you can see, there is at least a years age difference between the two. The Male is much brighter, and the baby not so much. She should grow into her colors more as time goes on.



It is pretty damned hard to see the difference between a Pastel Pied and a regular pied just by photos. I plan to do something about that tomorrow maybe.

And there are plenty of Pieds out there that are very orange, but end up being brown as they age, versus a Pastel Pied, which will lighten up into yellows.

Here's to cool aging morphs that change as they grow.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Have a great day, my friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whats your photography setup? your pics turn out great! do u use a professional setup/lights or just homemade whiteboard/lighting setup