Friday, February 3, 2012

Fun with Hypos

Well, I think I have mentioned that I got into the Hypo project a bit late. I do not have a lot of Hypo things that are breedable as of yet, but I am working on it.

I have, however, gotten a hold of a few Het Hypo things that I am working into the projects, and that is better than nothing.


Take the photo above. That, my friends, is my Butter Enchi het Hypo male with my Hypo female. This excites me very much, since again, I need to bulk up my Hypo projects. These babies should be amazing, and I can't wait to see them (if they come to fruition) out of the egg.

What other Hypo stuff do I have hiding up my sleeve?

Well, I am growing up some Hypo combo females that I can't wait to use.

I have a Pastel het Hypo female I'm not sure what I am going to do with this season. Maybe put her in with this Butter Enchi? That more than likely will be where I will go with it, but I also have the Black Pewter het Hypo male I produced in 2010 making the rounds as well.

Now what would be really cool is some AMAZING male that is also Hypo, so that I can plug him into a bunch of stuff and make even more amazing things.

...Sigh...

Isn't that always the dream?

To have some amazing male that will blow everything out of the water??

One of these days... One of these days.

Have a great Super Bowl weekend, my friends!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Butter enchi... hypos? Good gravy, I hope you get some of THOSE.