Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Wishful thinking?


I am slowly coming to realize that this is more than likely just a Pewterbee, but I really wanted it to be a Mojave Pewterbee, so I'm holding out hope.

Delusional?

Maybe...

But since I can't track down what a Mojave Pewterbee would look like, I'm thinking that maybe this could be it.

But I do know what a Pewterbee looks like... and this guy looks like it.


But maybe, just maybe, I'm missing something that is the sign. Mojave Bees are somewhat easily distinguished, and maybe because of all of the extra stuff in there now you can't see it so well.

Or again, I could be deluding myself.

I waver back and forth depending on the day.

Anyway, he will be here for a bit until I can convince myself that he is just a Pewterbee, or until he grows enough to make me realize I don't need to hold him back.

That is what tends to happen over here.

So... What do you think?

Have a great day, my friends!

No comments: