Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The bearer of bad news...

I feel like I keep announcing to the world all my troubles, but I guess that is part of blogging about stuff, eh?

Well..

I got some eggs going bad.

The Pied to het clutch is going bad. Only one egg looks like its viable after all.. That is 4 other most likely good eggs that are gone now.

I am really really depressed about this.

Another egg in the Pied to poss het clutch is going bad as well, but that is only one.


I know I seem like Debbie Downer all the time, but DAMNIT... This season is not going as well as I would have hoped.

So many hopes down the toilet now...

I am letting other people down as well, which is making it that much harder for me to cope.


I think I'll stop there with that..

Sorry





BUT HERE ARE SOME PICS OF ONE OF THE OTHER AQUISITIONS FROM THE SHOW:

This is.... No Name.. She is an Axanthic 66% poss het Clown.

YEAH BABY!!!






No comments: