Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Fedex is giving me a hard time again...

Don't you love it when you call Fedex for an update, and they have the most patronizing voice ever on the phone while you are trying to tell them that you need your box back?

I'm pretty irritated right now, and I seem to have the worst luck with Fedex and their "problems".

I was even told that they don't ship live animals. HAH Customer Service Rep Woman! Get your facts straight before you try and placate me.

My customer is being very patient about this, and I want to thank her for it. Again, I am sorry...

What a pain in the ass.



Anyway, here are some pics.

This is a way too small pic of the Mojave male I have out of the egg. He's a wiggly one, that's for sure.



And... albeit a good thing, I can't enjoy the fact that my Pastel is laying eggs right now. (Stupid Fedex)

No comments: