Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Rollin, rollin, rollin....

So, I got 7 eggs from the meanie Pastel to the het Clown.

Here are the pics.



For some reason, these eggs were not adhered together when I took them from the momma, and they ALL ROLLED before I could do anything.

Lets pretend you saw my face...

It was shock, mixed with Damnit, mixed with Not AGAIN!

Anyway, so I placed them in the box, and nervously candled them again and again.

There was a yellow band there with no veins, and then a bunch of veins on the other end.

Using my deduction, and my experience in embryology, I surmised that the veins should be UP!

So, that is what I did after 20 minutes of candling them. I saw the embyros (so I thought), and the little pocket of air on the top, so I THINK we should be good.

Progress on this clutch will be interesting to say the least.

POSITIVE THOUGHTS, DANGIT....

So.... I think I love my Spider het Blurry girl. She is awesome. Here are some pics I took last night.





Hump day...

Oh!

Fedex finally came thru, and Repster is a good thing!

The End

No comments: