Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Hmmmm....

I am at the tail end of my season, and I cannot for the LIFE of me figure out if one of my girls is going, or just getting too fat for herself.

She was found last night belly up, looking swollen and uncomfortable. This morning, back to normal. She has been eating well, and I had written her off as not going to produce this year... We shall see.

A couple more stragglers and I can call this season over.

I did the cleaning yesterday, and got things a little more organized in there.


I am also having an ant problem.

I HATE ants. And these ants bite. So! Cleaning them up is not as easy as just wiping them off. They fight back.


But on a positive note, my first clutch of poss het clowns is pipping. Four eggs.. Lets see what happens when they come out.

Soon there will be Spiders and Black Pastels as well, within the week, so.. pippers are a'comin!

Something to look forward too.

No comments: