Thursday, July 17, 2008

Feeding day

Yesterday was feeding day.

ALL OF THE FOOD IS GONE.

Usually I have some type of leftovers or something, but nope! Everyone is getting back into eating mode.

YAY!

Even some of the new arrivals have eaten.

I'm pleased at this, for sure.



So eggs are due to hatch next week at the end of the week. Not quite sure when they will (its never set in stone, of course), but we will see what happens.

Hopefully someone will peek out soon.



I am planning on going to Tinley this year, and am attempting to figure out how. Thank goodness for family out there, that's for sure :)


I've also been putting it off, but I plan on taking more tat pics for Reptiles Magazine and see if I can get a spot in the history books (aka magazine). I have my camera, I just need some good shots....

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

DaGiant said...

GOOD LUCK!!
looking forward to your new babies this year..
see ya
Gene