Monday, July 7, 2008

Pondering...

So I know I have several more clutches that need to be laid, including my Bumblebee clutch that seems to be stuck to the insides of my Spider female. She is not interested in giving them up quite yet, much to my dismay.

I am also waiting on my Pastel poss het clown clutch...

Two of the more exciting clutches I have left, and I have NOTHING yet.

Rather aggravating, to say the least, but I consider that I just got more eggs yesterday, so.. I guess I'm not too far off by way of them schedule-wise.

I am just concerned that the eggs will be laid in time for the Anahiem show..

Having Bumbles on the table will be a good thing, considering people seem to be in LOVE with them.


Let us beg the Ball Python Gods to help in the recovery of the eggs that are "lost" in the dark insides of my momma snakes..


Hopefully more eggs soon.

Next things to hatch will be this Friday. Mojaves and Pieds, I hope!!!

No comments: