Tuesday, July 29, 2008

BLARG

I haven't been feeling too hot these past couple of days, but I keep on trucking!

Yesterday was cleaning day, and I have come to the conclusion once again that as soon as you finish cleaning, no matter how long it takes you, snakes take it upon themselves to mess up anything they possibly can.

Is it a thankless job?

Not quite.

I've been trying really hard to get things in order, and yet... chaos ensues.

So, babies are growing and shedding, food is being offered, and basically, things are getting back to growing stages. There are no more eggs due for a while, and no more pippers until next month.

It is time to enjoy the lull for a while, and maybe get my act together for Anahiem, which is fast approaching on the 6th and 7th of September. So much to do!!!

Yeah...

Wish me luck


BTW: Props to Gulf Coast Reptiles, the creators of the Albino Super Black Pastel!!! Was a pet project of mine, and am now really glad to see it in the flesh!!

No comments: