Thursday, November 20, 2008

HAH! I did it

WARNING: Snake sex...



Your day is now complete!!!

You have now seen an image of snake copulation. Don't you feel better now?

I do!

Like I said before, I moved all the males that weren't doing anything back into their tubs. I let these two hang out, and now, this weekend, I will have to do a major overhaul of the snake room again to determine how I want the breedings to go.

Things are getting into gear now.

Not much to report else than that.

Still cleaning (endless chore), still setting up...

Things will wind down soon, I hope.


I'm also getting sick. AGAIN.

For those of you who don't know, I always get sick around the holidays, every year.

It's a curse, and I'm not sure why... Stress? Maybe... Touching germy people? Maybe...

Yeah, so I also have a cold.

YAY.

No comments: