Monday, November 3, 2008

Getting back in the groove

So as I promised, this week will be more more Snakey.

I took pictures!!!!!!

YEAH!!!

I'm very proud of myself. You have no idea.

We have been running around this weekend crazy style, but I still had time to go home and take some cool pictures of some of my babies.

Here is Frog... She is getting bigger, but to give you an idea of how small she still is (although she has been eating fine for a while now), she is placed next to a staple. (I was looking for a coin, but I didn't have any in the snake room)




And here is my big boy. I am so excited to put him to his girlfriends this year. He has 5 waiting for him when I finally get around to pairing. I have yet to do it still, even though the season is right for it and the rain is still dropping. I'm putting it off to get some of these girls bigger...



I have yet to pair... Yeah...

But I think maybe once I know what is going to happen in the next couple of weeks in MY life, I can be more comfortable pairing things up. Things are happening, people.

YAY!!!

No comments: