Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The heat is on!!

Everyone is plugged in and getting warm, the room is cozy and everyone is sitting pretty.

I am very glad that it is mostly set up and that I can start decompressing a little.

One of the issues I have is actually not being able to upload my pics yet, as I don't have internet at the new house as of yet, so you will have to just read the blurbs without any assistance of new images for the next couple of days.

I may just have to toss in an old photo just to break it up :)

Anyway, I have decided that for reals this time, no foolin', I will be pairing up on Sunday when I get back from Vegas from the wedding.

I think that is enough time and effort on you, the readers, part, to be waiting on me constantly to post pics of locks that have not happened yet, because the animals were not paired.

My bad.

Sorry, guys.

Anyway, I'm still tired, but am recovering. Things are getting more home-y at the house, as more boxes are unpacked and more plans for things unfurl.

I will see what I can do about a photo session soon that I can upload.

Have a good one :)

No comments: