Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Time is flying...

PEOPLE!!!

There are only two more full days before Thanksgiving!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I am really really wondering where all the time went.

I've been kinda focusing more on the holidays than the snakes, just because it seems like I don't have enough time in the day!

BUT!!!

It's due to rain tonight, which means another attempt at pairings.

I'm hoping that there is more action rather than the shy cornered look of most of the males that I introduced last week. Rather dissapointing...

Anyway, I am really sorry that the blog has been relatively boring these past few weeks. Its just difficult to get things in order in a new house and have time to take random photos of snakes while trying to bake pies.

I really do intend to do some major interesting highlights soon, so please keep on the lookout, and if you have any suggestions about what you feel you would find interesting that I can post, please share!!!

Off to bake pies tonight... Yummmm.

No comments: