Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A New Day!!!

I have to say, I woke up this morning STOKED.

Why? Because things are going to change.. Change for the better!!!

I am moving into a new house!!

I am happy!!

I am thrilled that things are going to change, and can't wait to see what awaits us in the coming years.

Here are a couple grow up girls that I am going to be moving with in the next couple of weeks.

This is a 07' Mojave female that has ballooned to at least 1400 grams within her first year. I may test her out this season to see if she has any follicles!!



And here is my favorite Spider female, also an 07'. She is a sexy beast, and I can't wait for her to get bigger so I can plug her in with a couple of nice things!!



With my move immenent, I may have some speed bumps on the daily blog, (aka missing a day here or there), so please bear with me. I don't plan for it to be long...

YAY!!!

No comments: