Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Hump day!!

Happy Hump Day, my friends!!

It is Weds, and I have stuff to do (kinda)!

Snake stuff is kinda on the back burner again, as I don't really have much to do other than check in on the new setup to make sure the temps are right and that everyone is alright.

Temps are good, by the way. And everyone is alright.

Tonight I plan on sitting down and going thru everyone and moving things around a bit. I need to get things situated for breeding on Sunday, and I also need to get comfortable in the new room.

It has carpet.. Bleh. Sanichips will embed themselves in it. It's a neurotic cleaners nightmare. I'm not excited about that, but other than that, I'm glad I have more space. It's actually kinda refreshing not to run into a rack while turning around in a room.

Anyway, not much else to say other than thanks for bearing with me, oh loyal readers, to hear that nothing is happening!!

I hope things get a little more interesting soon.

No comments: