Friday, December 19, 2008

And here we are again...

It's FRIDAY, people!!!

I am very excited for this weekend, as it is the last weekend before Christmas, and my brother will be in town. WOOT!

Last night was feeding night and I also took the males out of rotation again until next week. They need a break :)

But before I do, let me show you one of the last lock ups of the week. This is my Black Pastel male with a normal (with stuck shed).



You know, you get the ugliest pictures during breeding time, and I'm going to tell you why.

You want to leave them alone for them to do the deed.

No picking at them, no hugging, cuddling, etc...

Which is why this female (now that she is alone) will finally get her shed taken off by me when I get home.


I digress.

This is Frog again. Frog is still TINY with her froggy little eyes!!!

Not sure how many grams off the top of my head, but she is teensy and thriving!!! Eating and shedding and pooping and whatnot. She is my little treasure!





And last but not least, an Axanthic. I only have the Snake Keeper line, and I really like it. Maybe one of these days I will get a VPI line as well... We shall see.



Have a GREAT WEEKEND, my friends. Next weeks blogs may be a bit sporatic, since I have the week off, and then will be going on vacation, but more on that later.

YAY!!!!

No comments: