Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Holidays, and a sign off...



So Joel and I leave at 9AM tommorow morning, and I am still freaking out.

I have gotten plenty done, but with leaving a house full of animals, it still makes me nervous.



This MAY be the last blog for the New Year, depending on where I can get some internet and some opportunities to get things going, but I have a feeling it will have NOTHING to do with snakes, so I may just forgo it completely.



So, with that being said, I am going to wish all of you a Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Festive Kwanzaa, and overall a great holiday season and a prosperous and enjoyable New Year!!!



It has been a blast meeting all of my blog fans thru the months, and I really hope with all my heart that you guys enjoy what I write and that you find it useful in your own quests to breed and own Ball Pythons!

Like I always say, if you have any requests or questions, I am always available, and love to talk to anyone about snakes!



So if I don't get around to it, we shall begin again in the New Year with all new pics, all new snakes, and more fun and blab ala Heather!!!

Thank you all for your support!!!

Happy Holidays!!!

No comments: