Thursday, December 11, 2008

Oh glorious day...

I forgot to upload some cool pictures today.. I'm kinda sad. I spent a bunch of time cleaning, feeding and taking pics, and NOTHING got uploaded for todays blog.

Are you dissapointed? I am.

Sorry, my friends..



This is Pete. Pete started it all. He was my first morph ever back in the day, and I got him with golden intentions and cotton candy dreams.

He is an awesome Lemon Pastel that I got from a gentleman out in Florida, but I don't know if he is still around anymore.

Pete was supposed to be my ticket in to the BP world. BUT!!! When I got him, the year after, he didn't breed. I had to do a breeding loan with someone else with a pastel, even though I had my own! It was rather frustrating, and I didn't get anything but normals out of it. (How sad)

So the moral of the story is, no matter what you want to do, don't expect everything to fall into place. It doesn't, no matter how hard you want it to.

Things worked out in the end, but I had a pastel that didn't breed for the first year of his life, and I was out that season.

Patience is key in this game. Something I don't actually have in droves, but I am working on it.

So, don't be like Heather. Be patient.

No comments: